Thank you for your interest in our BallSportz classes! We very much look forward to meeting you your first class. To ensure our classes are in line with health and safety procedures, we require parents/guardians to familiarise themselves with the following points:
- The majority of our classes are delivered by at least 2x trained coaches
- We accept a maximum of 14 children in every class to ensure the highest quality.
- Please notify the coach of any medical conditions or special requirements your child may have prior to the start of the session.
- We encourage children to play before the class begins, parents are however fully responsible for their children. Coaches may not be able to supervise, this will be a period available to speak to parents.
- Children should come in appropriate sportswear including trainers, shorts/tracksuit bottoms and BallSportz vest.
- Our sessions run on the timings as shown. We would really appreciate it if you could arrive five minutes before the sessions begins.
- Please remember that you are responsible for your child at all times throughout the session.
- Please keep pushchairs, belongings and non-participating children away from the play area at all times
- Our classes are so much fun and can be tiring so we kindly ask parents/carers to bring a drink for the child to ensure that they remain hydrated
- We ask all parents and carers to refrain from using photographic and video equipment
- Where possible we ask parents and guardians to keep noise to a minimum to ensure the children can hear coach instructions.
- Sometimes our coaches may request a child to have a time out with their parent to calm down.