Hire Terms & Conditions
This Agreement shall commence on the Effective Date as discussed and remain in full force and effect until Equipment is returned to Owner.
IT IS HEREBY AGREED AS FOLLOWS:
- BallSportz equipment will be available to hire once a date and delivery time has been agreed, along with payment upfront.
- The Hire Period shall not be deemed to have ended until the equipment has been returned to the owner.
- When a booking is made, we assume that the customer has read, understood and fully agreed to the terms and conditions of hire.
- With regards to a request to change the date/times of the hire we will do our best to rearrange your booking.
- Please note that all bookings are non-refundable.
Delivery and Collection of the Equipment
- BallSportz shall be responsible for the delivery, setup and collection from the customers chosen location.
- This will be at an agreed time between the hours of 7a.m to 9p.m
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that such access and space is available at the chosen location to allow the equipment to be easily delivered and unloaded. If this is not the case, we reserve the right to terminate the use of the hire equipment without recompense.
Fees and Payment
- Payment for the hiring service will be discussed and confirmed at the time of booking.
- This may vary due to length of hire and location.
- Full payment will be required prior to the agreed hire date.
Payment methods include:
- Bank Transfer (BACS)
- We reserve the right to terminate the use of the hire equipment without recompense for any type of misuse.
- All persons using the equipment will do so at their own risk.
- As a company we cannot accept any responsibility for any injury, loss or damage caused to anyone using the equipment through either accident, misuse or neglect.
- In the occasion of abusive/aggressive behaviour towards operating staff or misuse of the equipment we have the right to terminate the hire immediately without a refund.
The client agrees, during the term of this Agreement and thereafter until the equipment is returned to the iFootpool, that it shall:
- Keep the Equipment in its possession and control on the Premises and ensure that it is secure against loss, damage and theft; operate the equipment in a proper, safe and prudent manner in accordance with any operating instructions issued for it and for the purpose for which it was designed, and ensure that the Equipment is operated with all due care and attention.
- Keep the Equipment in good working order, fair wear and tear excepted;
- Not hold itself out as owner of the equipment, nor shall it, charge, encumber, sell, let, lease, hire or otherwise dispose of, part with, or abandon the Equipment.
- Ensure that any identification marks, labels or signs on or fixed to the Equipment are not removed, defaced, amended, obscured or otherwise subjected to interference, including those which identify the Equipment as belonging to the Owner.
- Permit the Owner, its employees and agents access to the Equipment and the premises on which it is held for the purpose of inspecting, repairing, servicing and replacing the Equipment if required.
Buy Terms & Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions govern the sale of goods by us and will form the basis of the Contract between us and you. Before making your order, please ensure that you have read these Terms and Conditions carefully. If you are unsure about any part of these Terms and Conditions, please ask us for clarification.
- Nothing provided by us including, but not limited to, sales and marketing literature, price lists and other documents constitutes a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your Order constitutes a contractual offer that we may, at our discretion, accept.
- A legally binding contract between us and you will be created upon our acceptance of your order, indicated by our order confirmation. Order Confirmations will be provided in writing.
Description and Specification of Goods
- If we find, or are made aware of, any typographical, clerical or other accidental errors or omissions in any sales and marketing literature, price lists or any other documents we will make every reasonable effort to correct such errors or omissions as soon as is reasonably possible.
- We reserve the right to make any changes in the specification of the goods that may be required to conform to any applicable safety or other legal or regulatory requirements without notice.
Orders – refunds and exchanges
- All orders for goods made by you will be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- We have a strict no cancellation and no refund policy once the product has been paid for.
- If We cancel your order and you have already paid for the goods, the payment will be refunded to you. If we cancel your order, the cancellation will be confirmed by us in writing.
Price and Payment
- Our Prices may change at any time but these changes will not affect any Orders that We have already accepted.
- Delivery costs will be added on to the final sum if due, this is more so for worldwide delivery.
- All payments for Goods must be made in advance before we can despatch the goods to you.
We accept the following methods of payment:
Payment methods include:
- Bank Transfer (BACS)
- Please note that there will be an additional charge for delivery for countries other than the United Kingdom.
- When We provide you with an order Confirmation, we will provide an estimated delivery date. Please note that estimated delivery dates may vary according to the availability of Goods, your location, and circumstances beyond our control. Unless agreed otherwise, the Goods should be delivered without undue delay and in any case no later than 28 Calendar Days after the date on which the Contract is formed for orders within the UK. Orders outside the UK will take longer but we will provide an estimated date.
- Delivery will be deemed to have taken place when the Goods have been delivered to the delivery address indicated in your Order and you (or someone identified by you) have taken physical possession of the Goods or, if you are collecting the Goods from us yourself, when you have collected the Goods.
- You own the Goods once we have received payment in full for them.
- Please note that delivery in certain areas may require more time, this will be confirmed nearer the time of delivey.